Sunday, March 20, 2011

Note just in from Marcel (New York)

That is amazing! I wish i had been there!
It's great to hear so many people came even when it was raining, what an amazing town we live in.
I can't believe it made the tv news. 
I wanted to write something on the facebook page, but i've messed up my password somehow, gotta sort that out.
Stella and i are waiting for Alison to come back to new york. I've got a nice little cake with some candles and some balloons, she's kicking around now.
The apartment we're in is right next door to the hospital, can't really fathom whats going to happen tomorrow, i try not to think about it.
Her medications are not working that well right now, so she's quite unstable and has more seizures, it really is time for an operation.
In spite of that she is still playing and laughing, she is an inspiration to me.

thanks for everything,

Marcel

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marcel and Alison,

    I am sure you have heard a lot about the walk already. Matas walked as well with the help of lolly pops as a motivation. I tried to explain him that "we are walking to help Sophie's sister to get better". I guess it is much more complicated than that..., but again all the best of luck tomorrow!

    Neringa and the family

    ReplyDelete